BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Rain!

Well during the night I heard a loud noise outside.... thought about it for a few minutes and though I better get up and take a look to see what the noise was!  Well I got up and looked out the window and just when I was about to let go of the curtain I saw light fill up the sky----you got it, it was lightening!  That got me curious so I went to the front door and sure enough thunder  and lightening!  I don't think it ever rained any but we do have another chance today so I am praying to GOD that we get some much needed rain! Temperatures are suppose to start dropping this week and by Sunday were are SUPPOSE to be under 100!

0 comments:

Tiger Cub

Tiger Cub

Sean

Sean
First day of practice

Mom

Mom
Mom making her peach cobbler.


Moms Peach Cobbler