Today was the 1st day of school......I think it was more stressful for me then Sean. Of course we had to get up early which was a chore in itself! We are so use to getting up kinda late. Sean ate breakfast, we finished packing his lunch and then off we went. We had to park down the street a bit so we had to walk :) We unpacked all of his supplies-well HE wanted to unpack everything. He teacher had papers on each students desk so got him situated at his desk and he started coloring the school bus on one of the pages that was stacked on his desk----thought this would be a good time to tell him that I was leaving, well his eyes teared up some and he quietly whispered no don't go..... :) well I pointed out to him that all the other mommy's had left---I asked him if he wanted to give me a hug and a kiss before I left and it was a solid NO! MOM! Well at that point it was okay for me to leave, I think he thought he better let me go before I made him give me a hug or a kiss=====I guess he is getting to old for that :(
1
Monday, August 22, 2011
1st Day of School!
Posted by Mel and JP at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiger Cub
Sean
First day of practice
Mom
Mom making her peach cobbler.
Moms Peach Cobbler
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(48)
-
▼
August
(38)
- COOKING WITH KIDS!
- Black-and-White Pudding Parfait Recipe - Every Day...
- 1
- Retro Ric Rac Apron and Potholder Set
- Bake It Pretty - Finger Eye Puppets
- Bakers Dozen Mini Cupcake Liner Gift Set
- Bake it Pretty - Retro Halloween Mask Assortment
- Brinley
- 1st week of School!
- 1st Day of School!
- Full Contact and Tooth Fairy
- Meet the Teacher
- No title
- Buffalo Popcorn Chicken Bites on the Food Network
- Philly Dogs on the Food Network
- Frito Dogs on the Food Network
- Chicago Dogs on the Food Network
- Monday Wrong!!!
- It's called Rain!!!!
- I Just Won 10 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com
- Fireflies!
- No Rain!
- Disney Cinnamon Rolls
- Disney Dole Whips
- Lots of great Disney recipes at http://www.disneyf...
- Meet Lilybug!
- Snippets of our Life!
- Sean
- Blueberry Scones with Melted Peaches Recipe - Ever...
- Recipes from Today’s Show: Pork Schnitzel Dinner –...
- Recipes from Today’s Show: Make-Ahead Family Meal ...
- Recipes from Today’s Show: Favorite Philadelphia D...
- Recipes from Today’s Show: Chicken Parmesan Menu –...
- Recipes from Today’s Show: Mexican-Style Turkey Di...
- Texas potato salad, what is it?
- Spicy red onion jam
- Welcome
- Welcome
-
▼
August
(38)

0 comments:
Post a Comment